Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Treats

The day that the Candy Cane Joe Joes show up on the shelves at Trader Joe's is a happy day at our house. even though I usually think of homemade treats when I think of Christmas, we love these cookies. Better than Oreos, and the peppermint is the perfect companion to the chocolate. They are definitely a family favorite.

So imagine my delight when this year I noticed they had a new box. Gluten free Joe Joes!  Our little gluten intolerant Peanut can have cookies with us. And they came in the perfect year because he is finally old enough to realize he's missing out on everyone else's treats and he doesn't stand for it very well.

I've stocked up on both kinds because a couple years ago, we learned the hard way that sometimes they run out long before Christmas is over. But we won't this year. We might still be eating Joe Joes in March. Not that that is a bad thing.

No comments: